Paper/Poster Fast Forward
At the beginning of LDAV there will be a Paper and Poster Fast Forward session. You will have 30 seconds to succinctly state the topic of your paper or poster and make a pitch to have people attend your talk.
- On the morning of LDAV, assemble at the front of the room before the first session (at 8:20 am).
- Line up in order of presentation for the day (there will be LDAV volunteers there to help).
- Be prepared to give a 30 second sales pitch for your talk or poster.
- Please do not try to summarize your whole talk in 30 seconds. It will not work. Rather, state the topic and convince the audience to attend your talk/poster. Creative fast forwards are encouraged, but avoid being confusing, off-topic, or inappropriate.
- If you cannot attend the fast forward, please send a delegate who can do it.
All papers get 20 minutes for the talk and then 5 minutes for questions and switching presenters. We have a full schedule this year, so please stay on time.
There is an LDAV slide template available for light or dark background. Additional information regarding the facility equipment is available at: